Cooler Cleaning Instructions
Your water cooler needs to be cleaned on a regular basis as bacteria may grow inside or around the spigots. Regular cleaning prevents bacteria build up.
Self Cleaning Instructions:
- Unplug cooler upon completion of a bottle of water and remove empty bottle.
- Remove lid, and baffle from the reservoir. The baffle will be a plastic disc or funnel.
- Wipe out reservoir with clean cloth to remove biofilm and then pour the contents of h2OK sanitizing solution directly into the reservoir and fill with potable water, wait 30 minutes.
- Drain the reservoir through the taps. Unscrew the taps, and wash with regular household detergents. Taps are dishwasher safe.
- Rinse out the reservoir by filling it with water and draining it out through the tap(s).
- Reinstall cleaned baffle, place a new bottle on cooler, and plug into electrical supply.
Cooler Cleaning Service: $39.95
Cooler cleaning is available, if you have your own cooler, we can clean it for you! We will provide you with a loaner, and pick up your cooler, have it sanitized, and brought back! You will not be without a water cooler. Additional Fees Apply for Hot or Bottom Load Coolers.
H2OK Cleaning kits Available for $12.95
Okanapure provides water service for special events, trade shows, sporting events and fund raisers. Water service for special events includes delivery and pick up of all equipment and bottles, before and after your event.